Jobs- Rheon USA - Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Rheon USA,2 Doppler
SALES & MARKETING COORDINATION
• Contacts potential customers by phone, email and in person on a daily basis.
• Identifies sales prospects and contacts them and other accounts.
• Determines customers’ needs and budgets; plans a sales strategy to sell the products and services.
• Responsible for developing the sales strategies for designated areas, and updates the strategies frequently to match management’s decisions.
• Develops and maintains sales materials to be presented to the customers.
• Conducts sales presentations and introduces promotional products to both existing and potential customers.
• Develops and maintains sales relationship with existing and potential customers by following up frequently
especially when quotations are submitted. Develops sales and action targets and submits semiannual action plan; Actively implements the strategic sales plan accordingly.
• Follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from sales activities.
• Communicates with existing and potential customers seeking sales opportunities as well as identifying market trends.
• Recommends potential products and services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Communicates with dealers to provide sales support and submits dealer-related activities report.
• Submits weekly activity/call reports concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning customer relationships: keeps the management informed.
• Submits a business travel plan to Sales Director at least two weeks prior to the travel begins.
• Develops and updates marketing and customer profile for the designated area and maintains the data up-to-date.
• Develops greater knowledge and familiarity with company products and services.
• Participates in marketing events such as trade shows and seminars in order to share information and keep the marketing information up-to-date.
• Performs collection activities associated with delinquent account.
• Performs operational testing, technical support and follow-up at customer sites and in-house laboratory.
• Reviews and follows up the leads collected at trade shows.
• Conducts research and analysis to identify customer needs and creates proposals respond to the needs.
• Develops trip/expense report.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preffered.
• Experience in sales of machinery is preferred.
• Experience in food manufacturer is preferred.
• None required.
Certificates / Licenses
• Driver’s license.
How to Apply:
Listing Submitted By:Kumi Nakaoka
to return to the job listing directory.